The company Klondyke Medical Clinic Inc. offered the Medical Office Assistant required in Canada urgently. The company offers part-time permanent employment for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Morning, On-Cal, Evening, Weekend, etc.
The company is likely to be appointed skilled, professional & experienced persons to perform work. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e. Accommodation, Housing, Free Parking, Overtime & Health. However, perform work according to requirements, attention to detail, and do repetitive tasks. So, eligible people may collect all documents to avail of the job offer.
Medical Office Assistant jobs:
Further details of this job as below;
Job Title: Medical Office Assistant
Company Name: Klondyke Medical Clinic Inc
Number of positions: 1
Job Type: Part-time permanent employment
The company offers $24.38 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work to 37.5 hours approximately in a week.
Location of Job:
Whitehorse, YT (Canada)
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for Medical Office Assistant in Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then the selection process will be easy;
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Also, good English-speaking skills
- Should have 1 to less than 7 months of working expertise in the same profession
Duties & Skills:
The people will perform the following tasks;
- Responsible to greet people & direct them to contacts/ service areas
- Order office supplies and send invoices
- Also, operate switchboard/ telephone system
- Maintain work records and logs
- Work in health care institution/ clinic
- Schedule and confirm appointments and provide directory assistance
- Calculate billing charges & receive and issue payments
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Provide basic information to clients & public
- Answer telephone & relay telephone calls and messages
- Moreover, record and relay information & work on tight deadlines
- Obtain and process information for clients and deal with public
- Perform clerical duties i.e filing, sorting, and distributing mail, etc
- Showing flexibility while performing tasks & working as a team player
- Able to tackle difficult situations and perform organized work
- Provide all information related to the medical office to all visitors
How to Apply?
Interested candidates will apply for the Medical Office Assistant required in Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experiences, and fresh pictures;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.