The company Aversa Healthcare Facility LTD wanted a Dental Assistant needed in Canada immediately. The company offers full-time permanent employment for committed people. The applicants are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours & Overtime, etc.
The company requires the services of medical field expert people to handle related work. The facilities provided to the employees are i.e. Housing, Medical, Insurance, Free Parking, and Overtime. However, awareness of the dental field & pay attention to detail, and work under pressure. So, eligible people may collect all documents to avail of these offers.
Dental Assistant Jobs:
More details of this vacancy are as below;
Job Title: Dental Assistant
Company Name: Aversa Healthcare Facility LTD
Number of positions: 1
Job Type: Full-time Permanent job
The company offers $23.50 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately a week.
Check Also: Medical Office Assistant Required in Canada
Location of Job:
Windsor, ON (Canada)
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for dental assistant positions in Canada. The following are important to apply;
- College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- English-spoken skills are needed
- 1 year to less than 2 years
Duties & Skills:
To perform responsibilities;
- Responsible for preparing patients for dental examinations
- Perform reception and clerical duties
- Educate patients concerning oral hygiene
- Schedule and confirm appointments of different patients
- Good communication & time management skills
- Perform intra-oral duties, take & develop X-rays
- Invoice patients or dental services
- Take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts
- Polish teeth and clinical crowns & apply fluoride and sealant
- Sterilize and maintain instruments & equipment used in the dental field
- However, prepare dental instruments and filling materials
- Record dental procedures performed on patients
- Fabricate and place temporary crowns and restorations
- Knowledge of all techniques and strategies used in the dental field
- Attendant patient in the absence of a doctor
How to Apply?
Interested people shall apply for the Dental Assistant needed in Canada. Send us detailed CVs, recent pictures, and experience certificates;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.