The company Raptor Drywall Ltd offered Structural Iron Workers required in Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. Weekend, Morning, Early Morning & Evening, etc.
The company is looking to appoint experienced, professional, and skilled persons for specific work. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e. Accommodation, Insurance, Incentives, and Overtime. However, work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, and do repetitive tasks. So, eligible people may collect all credentials to avail of the offer.
Structural Iron Worker jobs:
Further details of Iron Worker as below;
Job Title: Structural Iron Worker
Company Name: Raptor Drywall Ltd
Number of positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent job
The company offers $32.92 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately a week.
Location of Job:
Surrey, BC (Canada)
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for Structural Iron Worker jobs within Canada. People who fulfill the requirements must avail of the offer.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- English speaking skills
- Possessing 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Duties & Skills:
The applicants shall perform the following tasks;
- Responsible to erect and install scaffolding, falsework & other working platforms
- Unload and position steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed
- Read and interpret blueprints, , maps, and specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are required
- Signal crane operators to position units according to blueprints
- Align, weld or bolt units in place
- Position and secure steel bars or metal mesh in concrete forms to reinforce concrete structures
- Dismantle metal, pre-cast concrete/ laminated timber building, and related structures
- Moreover, inspect/ test structures and equipment for deterioration of various metals
- Find out defects/ failure to comply with specifications
- People will be physically and mentally strong to perform assigned duties
- Work as a team player and perform organized work according to instructions
- Familiar with the latest techniques and technologies used in the same profession
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must apply for the Structural Iron Worker required in Canada. Send us updated CVs, recent pictures, and educational testimonials;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.