The company Carlyle Subs N Salads Ltd. offered Food Counter Attendant jobs in Canada immediately. The company offers full-time permanent employment for skilled people. The applicants are to be determined and perform several shifts i.e. daily, weekend, evening, and flexible hours, etc.
The company provides big opportunities for skilled, young, and experienced persons to perform related work. The facilities provided to the employees are according to Canadian Labour law i.e. Accommodation, Insurance, Medical, Transport, and Housing. However, handling tough situations, attention to detail, and ready to work anywhere. So, suitable candidates will collect all credentials to apply very soon. .
Food Counter Attendant jobs:
Further details of this job vacancy are as under;
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Company Name: Carlyle Subs N Salads Ltd
Number of positions: 02
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
The company offers $13.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Location of Job:
Carlyle, SK Canada
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for food counter attendant positions within Canada. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you will easily be hired;
- No degree, certificate, or diploma is required
- Also, good English speaking skills are required
- Experience an asset
Duties & Skills:
The people are able to perform;
- Responsible for serving customers at counters/ buffet tables
- Package take-out food and portion & wrap food items
- Also, prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Effective interpersonal & time management skills
- Use manual & electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice & trim foodstuffs
- Take customer’s orders and provide required food dishes
- Keep records of quantities of food used in the Restaurant/ Hotel
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Moreover, make various food dishes i.e Chinese, Indian and Arabian, etc
- Perform repetitive tasks to complete assigned work on a daily basis
- Showing reliability and focus on what the client needs
- Familiarity with various kitchen equipment used to make quality food items and dishwashing etc
- Provide full assistance while performing in duty hours
How to Apply?
However, ideal candidates shall apply for Food Counter Attendant jobs in Canada. Send us updated CVs, fresh pictures, and experiences;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.