The company ELITE CLEANING SERVICES JNS INC. wants a Room Cleaner Needed in Canada immediately. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented cleaners. The applicants are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e. Morning, Flexible Hours, Night, Early Morning, etc.
The company gives more preference to experienced and talented cleaners who perform quick work. The facilities provided to the employees are i.e. Health, On-Site housing, and Paramedical Services Coverage.
Canada is renowned for its stunning natural landscapes, vibrant cities, and warm hospitality. Behind the scenes of this flourishing tourism industry are dedicated room cleaners, who play a crucial role in ensuring that guests experience cleanliness and comfort during their stay. As a room cleaner in Canada, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in hotel rooms, ensuring that guests enjoy a pleasant and hygienic environment.
Room Cleaner Jobs:
Further details are as below;
Job Title: Room Cleaner
Company Name: ELITE CLEANING SERVICES JNS INC
Number of positions: 04
Job Type: Full-time Permanent Employment
The company offers $18 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 hours approximately a week.
Check Also: Heavy Duty Cleaner vacancies in Canada
Location of Job:
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for Room Cleaner positions in Canada. Must bring the following credentials;
- There is no degree mandatory
- A company will train its employees after hiring
- Ability to speak well in the English Language
Duties & Skills:
Applicants should perform;
- Sweep, mop/ wash,, and polish floors
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Clean and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures & appliances
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries in all rooms
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Address customer complaints and resolve their conflicts
- Make beds and change sheets
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers regularly
- Attend to requests for extra supplies/ other items
- Dust furniture and lean elevators
- Perform repetitive tasks as instructed
- Work as a team player and use of latest equipment for cleaning
How to Apply?
Interested candidates shall apply for the Room Cleaner needed in Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experiences, and updated CVs;
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs directly; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users. Please contact the employer at your own risk. Thank you