One of the leading Security companies in UAE is hiring Security Guard Jobs in Abu Dhabi urgently. If interested, check out the complete details and apply as soon as possible.
Security guards play a critical role in ensuring the safety and security of people, property, and assets. In Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), security guard jobs are highly sought-after due to the region’s high demand for security personnel.
A typical Security Guard job description in Abu Dhabi would require the candidate to be vigilant, alert, and physically fit. They must also have excellent communication skills to interact with customers, visitors or employees. The ideal candidate should have a minimum qualification of higher education or diploma in any relevant field such as criminal justice.
Security Guard Jobs in Abu Dhabi
More details about these jobs are below.
Job Title: Security Guard
Salary: AED 2000 + Allowance per Month
Education: FA, BA, MA
Duty Hours: 8 hours a day
No of Vacancies: 100 Vacancies available
Here are some requirements, do check them before you apply:
- They act as the first line of defense against potential threats.
- The first requirement for becoming a security guard is to be at least 18 years old.
- Physical fitness and stamina to stand long hours.
- Good communication skills to interact with customers.
- Prior experience in law enforcement or military service is also preferred.
- Gypsum carpentry requires precision when measuring, cutting, and installing boards..
- Good communication skills are essential for security guards
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work independently.
If you are interested in applying for these Security Guard Jobs in Abu Dhabi, then email your CV to the email address given below:
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Contact: +92-0533600860/ 0302-8492524
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs directly; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users. Please contact the employer at your own risk. Thank you