The leading company Gardinia is looking for Shuttering Carpenter Jobs in Dubai. If interested, check out the complete details and apply as soon as possible.
Are you an experienced carpenter looking for a challenging job opportunity in Dubai? Look no further! We are currently seeking a skilled shuttering carpenter to join our team. As a shuttering carpenter, your main responsibility will be to construct and install wooden formwork used in the construction of concrete structures.
In this role, you will be expected to accurately interpret blueprints and drawings to determine the dimensions and specifications of the required formwork. Using your expertise, you will then measure, cut, shape, and assemble the wooden boards or panels accordingly. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the formwork is properly aligned and secured in place before concrete pouring.
Shuttering Carpenter Jobs in Dubai
More details about these jobs are below.
Job Title: Shuttering Carpenter
Salary: AED 1200 to 1400 per Month
Duty Hours: 8 hours a day
Check Also: Ticket Collector Jobs in UAE
Here are some requirements, do check them before you apply:
- The foundation of any successful shuttering carpenter lies in their grasp of basic carpentry techniques.
- Shuttering carpenters must have the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Physical fitness and stamina.
- Prior experience is highly valued.
- Prior experience in law enforcement or military service is also preferred.
- Shuttering carpenters must possess a wide range of technical skills.
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently as well as team.
If you are interested in applying for these Shuttering Carpenter Jobs in Dubai, then email your CV to the email address given below:
Contact: +9203167780646/ 03135257247
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not offering these jobs directly; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users. Please contact the employer at your own risk. Thank you