The company SHSA CONSTRUCTION. offered Construction Framer Helper jobs in Canada urgently. The company offers full-time permanent jobs for well-versed people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e Morning, Evening, On Call, Weekend, Early Morning, etc.
As a construction framer helper, your main responsibilities include preparing and organizing materials such as lumber, nails, and screws; measuring and cutting wood according to blueprints or instructions from more experienced workers; assisting with framing walls by nailing together wooden frames; installing insulation materials between walls; assisting with roofing installation; cleaning up job sites at the end of each day or shift. You may also need to operate power tools such as saws and nail guns under supervision from experienced workers.
Construction Framer Helper Jobs:
Further details of these vacancies are below;
Job Title: Construction Framer Helper
Company Name: SHSA CONSTRUCTION
Number of positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time Permanent employment
The company offers $21.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 hours approximately a week.
Location of Job:
Surrey, BC (Canada)
Apply Also: Packing Jobs in Canada
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for Construction Framer helper jobs. The following are the basic requirements before applying;
- No degree/ certificate is mandatory
- Good communication skills in the English language
- Having experience in the same field will be an asset
Duties & Skills:
To perform duties;
- Responsible for loading, unloading & transporting construction materials
- Level earth to fine-grade specifications
- Tend/ feed machines used in the construction field
- Also, assist heavy equipment operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills are needed
- Clea up chemical spills & other contaminants
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls & building roofs
- However, removing rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints before starting the work
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Handle more than 45 kg weight easily
How to Apply?
Interested applicants will apply for Construction Framer Helper jobs in Canada. Forward educational testimonials, experiences, and fresh pictures;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.