TBAAR Restaurant Ltd. wants a Hotel Waiter/ Waitress required in Canada immediately. The company offers part-time permanent employment for eligible people. The applicants are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e. evening, night, weekend, and flexible hours, etc.
A waiter/waitress is the face of a restaurant. They are responsible for ensuring that customers have an enjoyable dining experience by providing excellent customer service. In Canada, the job of a waiter/waitress goes beyond just taking orders and serving food. They must also be knowledgeable about the menu, make recommendations to customers, handle payments, and resolve any issues that arise during their interaction with guests
Hotel Waiter/ Waitress jobs:
More details about the hotel waiters are as below;
Job Title: Hotel Waiter/ Waitress
Company Name: TBAAR Restaurant Ltd
Number of positions: 04
Job Type: Part-time permanent employment
The company offers $17.00 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 35 to 40 hours approximately in a week.
Location of Job:
Burnaby, BC (Canada)
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for Hotel waiter/ waitress jobs in Canada. If you fulfill the requirements, then you easily be selected;
- Secondary school graduation certificate/ equivalent expertise
- Good English spoken skills
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Duties & Skills:
The candidates must perform;
- Responsible for working in hotels, motels, resorts, restaurants & urban areas of Canada
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards
- Also, take traveler’s cheques or room billings
- Advise on menu selections and balance cash & record sales
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff
- Excellent communication skills are needed
- Effective interpersonal & time management skills
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Moreover, serve food and beverages & provide customer services
- Clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs
How to Apply?
However, people should apply for the Hotel Waiter/ Waitress required in Canada. Send us detailed CVs, recent photographs, and experiences;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.