The company Bry-Anne Farms wanted Outdoor Guide needed in Canada urgently. The company offers part-time leading to full-time seasonal employment for well-versed Workers. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e. Morning, Flexible Hours, Weekend & Early Morning, etc.
The company gives a chance to talented and skill-oriented persons to perform assigned work. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e. Financial benefits, Health, Insurance, incentives, and housing. However, perform hard work according to requirements and be ready to perform overtime. So, eligible people will collect all the documents to apply very soon.
Outdoor Guide Jobs:
Following are the further details about the above job position;
Job Title: Outdoor Guide
Company Name: Saltbox & Everoutdoor Adventures
The number of positions: 4
Job Type: Part-time/ Full-Time Seasonal Employment
The company offers $16.65 to $20 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 10 to 40 hours approximately a week.
Location of Job:
Fenwick, ON (Canada)
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for outdoor guide positions in Canada. The workers will be ready to work on-site customer service;
- No degree, certificate, or diploma needed
- Will train by company
- English speaking with customers & other staff members
Duties & Skills:
Candidates shall perform;
- Provide outdoor and wildlife instructions & prevent legislation violations
- Assist guests with special needs
- Address complaints of the customers in a proper way
- Advise on hunting and fishing laws and regulations to all tourists
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Time management & interpersonal skills
- Operate and maintain watercraft i.e. emergency communication devices etc
- Maintain equipment & expertise in general outdoor guiding, canoeing, etc
- Able to operate GPS and other navigation systems
- However, escort groups on outdoor sports and recreational trips
- Follow environmental guidelines and prevent violations
- A company gives gratuities, on-site recreation, and team-building opportunities to its customers
How to Apply?
Interested applicants apply for the Outdoor Guide needed in Canada. Send us updated CVs, recent pictures & educational testimonials;
We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on our website for our valued users.