A Leading company SRACO is looking for Electrical Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia . It is important to understand the requirements and responsibilities of the position. Location of this jobs is in Makkah.
Electrical technicians play a vital role in the field of electronics and electrical engineering. They are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing various electrical devices in commercial, industrial, and residential settings. Some of their job duties include testing equipment to diagnose problems, replacing faulty components, and upgrading systems to ensure optimal performance.
In addition to troubleshooting electrical issues, electrical technicians must also develop and follow safety procedures to protect themselves and others from potential hazards. They must be able to read schematics and blueprints accurately as well as work with various tools such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, soldering irons and wire strippers.
Electrical Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia
More detail about these jobs is as below.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Salary: AED1500 per month
Job Qualification: 3 year diploma
Duty Hours: 8 hours a day
Check Also: Electrician Jobs in United Arab Emirates
Here are some requirements for these Jobs:
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing electrical systems and equipment.
- Electrical technicians must have knowledge of wiring diagrams.
- Good physical stamina.
- Electricians must be able to read technical drawings.
- Electricians inspect transformers regularly to make sure they function properly..
- Good communication skills.
- it’s the technician’s responsibility to diagnose the problem and fix it as quickly as possible.
- If a circuit breaks down or becomes damaged, electricians fix it.
- Dependability and punctuality.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: +92-03005691948 /042-357456
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.