The company JIFFY LUBE #1053 offered Cleaner vacancies in Canada urgently. The company offers part-time leading to full-time permanent employment for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform different shifts i.e daily, morning, evening & flexible hours etc.
The company is looking to hire professional, experienced and skilled people to perform assigned tasks. The benefits provided to the workers are i.e Accommodation, Insurance, Incentives, Free parking & Overtime. However, working in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail and providing full services. So, eligible people may collect their credentials as soon as possible.
Here are some details of cleaner vacancies ;
Job Title: Cleaner
Company Name: JIFFY LUBE #1053
Numbers of positions: 02
Job Type: Part-time leading to Full-time permanent job
The company offers $20.00s Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees should work 40 hours approximately in a week.
JIFFY LUBE #1053 (Canada)
Apply Also: Construction Framer Helper jobs in Canada
Academic & Expertise:
Following are the requirements to apply for cleaner jobs in Canada. If you fulfill the requirements, then you will be selected easily;
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Also, able to speak English & French language
- Having experience in the same field will be an asset for worker
Duties & Skills:
The applicants shall perform the following tasks;
- Responsible to sweep, mop, washing, and polishing floors
- Make beds and change sheets
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures & appliances
- Able to work in private residences, shopping centers, hospitals, office buildings, urban areas, apartments, commercial buildings, and cleaning service companies, etc
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required
- Possessing a valid driving license & willing to travel regularly
- Physically fit and handling heavy loads
- Standing for extended periods and work under pressure
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, areas rugs, draperies & upholstered furniture
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Moreover, perform cleaning tasks in medical facilities or clinics & various other places where company assigned him
- Knowledge of all cleaning equipment & able to operate them easily
- Provide full services and try to complete daily work
How to Apply?
However, interested people will apply for Cleaner vacancies in Canada. Forward educational testimonials, latest photographs and experiences;
Disclaimer: We are not offering Jobs; we collect these job ads from daily newspapers and publish them on the website for our valued users.